From Day 1, you enjoy:
- lower utility bills
- larger monthly savings
- a smaller carbon footprint
The case for commercial solar energy systems is even easier to make.
Businesses benefit from all of the above (lower bills, smaller carbon footprints, etc.). But they can also take advantage of:
- depreciation and tax benefits
- corporate social responsibility (i.e. PR)
- commercial solar incentives (many of which are more attractive than residential rebates and tax credits)
These advantages help to explain why more and more San Diego companies are taking the plunge. We even wrote a post awhile back about Google and its new $103 million solar farm at Mount Signal.
But you know what the most telling sign is?
What trend convinces us (beyond all reasonable doubt) that commercial solar energy systems are 100% worth the investment?
Gas stations that go solar.
You’ve probably noticed it yourself while driving around the County. More and more gas station owners are equipping their facilities with solar technology.
Think about that for a second.
These are businesses that deal exclusively in oil. They make their bread and butter off of fossil fuel. And they get that fossil fuel a lot cheaper than the rest of us do.
And yet, they’re embracing solar energy in greater numbers. Why?
Well, it’s pretty easy to understand when you think about it:
- Oil and gas prices are on the rise
- Utility electricity rates keep going up
- Solar prices are on the decline
- As a power source, the sun remains consistently free
In other words, even businesses with relatively cheap access to energy realize that solar is more cost-effective.
They would prefer to generate power from the sun than generate power from their core product (i.e. gasoline).
Time to Put Down the Menu. Ask What the Chef Is Eating
When chefs stop eating their own cooking, this should be a wake-up call to everyone else in the restaurant.
Put down your menu. And wait to see what the chef eats.
In San Diego – more and more chefs have begun eating clean and free sunshine. They sell gas, but they order sunshine.
For us, this is a powerful testament to solar energy’s appeal.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a business manager, it’s time to begin exploring your solar options.
Fortunately, we make taking the first step as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Request a free solar quote from us today
2. Allow us to inspect your residential or commercial property
3. Receive a detailed solar proposal – 100% free of charge