- The size of the system, the installed cost for your San Diego Solar install will go down proportional to the size.
- The brand of solar panels used in your San Diego solar system
- The type of San Diego solar installation taking place (a ground mount or spanish tile installation will cost more then a composite shingle roof installation)
- The difficulty of the San Diego solar installation, keep in mind that some installs are located in one array, while others require 2 or more. This is more materials which brings the cost up.
- The most significant differential in costs between San Diego Solar Installers is their overhead and reputation. Many companies don’t care about their reputation and charge unconscionable prices, while other “large” installers are nothing but bloated companies and your hard earned money is going for plush salaries and large commissions for the many managers and salespeople.
There are many different things to consider when going solar and a low cost is usually at the top of the list of most shoppers. Since many people choose solar because they want to save money, it is only logical that they want to save money on the cost of the installed cost of the system. The following will affect the cost of a San Diego Solar installation