Looking to Save Money on Utilities?
You’re just minutes away from one of the most important decisions you'll ever make:
- Should you install solar PV panels and enjoy decades of lower utility bills and a smaller carbon footprint?
- Are you better off paying for grid electricity that continues to deplete your bank account and pollute the environment?
For a growing number of homeowners and businesses, it's an easy decision.
But at Sunline Energy, we're committed to making the choice a no-brainer. We've helped hundreds of residential and commercial clients throughout the greater San Diego area harness clean sunshine to generate free electricity.
And we hope to do the same for you.
Why Go Solar with Sunline Energy?
Sunline Energy launched in 2007 with one simple goal. We wanted to help the people of San Diego get the most out of their solar power investments.
And over the years, this singularity of focus has paid off huge – both for us and for our customers:
- We’ve won Angie’s List Super Service Award in recognition of our pricing, quality, and professionalism.
- Nationwide, our tiny outfit ranks #55 in Solar Power World’s list of residential solar installers (out of 6,000+ possible candidates).
Our residential and commercial customers benefit from:
- The highest quality solar installations in the industry. Our PV systems consistently deliver unbeatable returns and unmatched payback periods.
- Decades of smaller (sometimes $0) electricity bills. Some of our customers even receive negative utility statements.
- Peace of mind from knowing their solar decisions are helping to make San Diego cleaner and Planet Earth greener.
And we deliver all of this at unbelievable prices.
Equally important, we offer each one of our customers an ironclad guarantee that their PV systems will perform as promised. Going solar is already a low-risk investment. But with our energy performance guarantee, we completely remove any remaining uncertainty.
Taking the Next Step
If you’re already well-versed in solar power and ready to move forward, contact us today for a fair and honest quote.
Our expert engineering team will:
- Visit your property to assess its solar potential.
- Analyze your historic power consumption.
- Recommend energy efficiency strategies.
- Answer any questions you have about costs, financing, or incentives.
- Draft up a detailed solar proposal, complete with savings and ROIs.
All of the above comes standard when you request a free solar quote from us. And if you're not happy with the numbers, there’s absolutely no obligation to use our services.
If you do decide to contract us, however, our expert installation team will:
- Design a high quality PV system customized specifically for your home or business.
- Apply for all relevant incentives, permits, and financing on your behalf.
- Install and configure your new PV system for optimal energy output.
And within about 3 weeks, your solar panels will begin converting clean sunshine into free electricity.
To request your Sunline Energy solar quote today, click here.
Still Not Convinced That Solar Is Right for You?
If you’re new to solar energy (or you still have doubts about the technology), it’s easy to feel overwhelmed.
So many choices – and all that technical jargon.
We feel you.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of incredibly useful resources to help you get started. The articles below will guide you through the ins and outs of the solar power industry.
The following sections are broken up into:
- Why go solar in general (no matter where you live).
- Why go solar in SoCal (especially if you live in San Diego).
- How to go solar (and what to look for in an installer).
Why You Should Go Solar Today
The moment your PV installation goes online, your utility bill immediately shrinks – as does your carbon footprint. These financial and environmental savings are 2 of the primary reasons why people go solar. But there are many additional benefits of installing PV technology on your property.
Be sure to read: The Top 10 Reasons to Go Solar.
You may also like: Why Solar Is the Best Green Energy Technology Ever.
But there is also a lot of misinformation out there. So make sure you check out: Top 10 Solar Myths and Counting.
Why Southern California Is a Solar Powerhouse
If you live in SoCal and haven't already installed PV panels, you're really missing out. Our state continues to set solar record after record. In fact, California has more PV capacity than all the other 49 states combined. And we have enough solar potential to satisfy our state’s electricity needs 5 times over.
And it's easy to see why.
We definitely have the sunshine. In addition, California has many terrific incentives designed to make installing panels way more affordable than it already is. It also helps that San Diego is so serious about fighting global warming – our city even has an ambitious Climate Action Plan in place.
As a result, solar customers throughout Southern California enjoy some of the:
- Lowest PV installation prices
- Largest monthly utility bill savings
- Highest returns on their investments
- Shortest PV payback periods
However, these benefits only exist if you hire the right installer for the job – a team that understands your goals and respects your budget.
If you’re not sure where to start, keep reading.
How to Go Solar the Right Way
Every property is different. And no 2 solar installations are ever the same. But even with this variation, there are some universal truths when it comes to installing PV panels.
As you begin your research, make certain you understand important concepts like:
- How to choose reputable solar installers. It truly is a buyer’s market, but there is no shortage of uncertified contractors who are more than happy to take your money. You'll want to check out: How to Choose the Right Solar Panel Installer.
- How solar incentives affect your installation. With the right approach, you can reduce the upfront cost of your PV system by as much as 50%. This is especially true in Southern California – one of the most active solar hotspots in the world (read: The Best Solar Incentives in San Diego). However, many of these incentives are set to expire (some already have). What happens when all of the free subsidies run out? This article has some answers for you (Going Solar to Become More Expensive).
Ready to Go Solar Today?
Hopefully by now, you are convinced that going solar is the right thing to do – both financially and environmentally.
If you have any questions or need additional help, don’t hesitate to contact us.
And when you’re ready to begin tapping into SoCal’s incredible sunshine, request a solar quote from us – 100% free of charge.