Questions To Ask Before You Buy Solar
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
SOLAR| ROOFING | ELECTRICAL
Submit your information and we will give you a call to get you a free consultation with a custom estimate!
Going solar is a big investment and it’s very important for you to ask the right questions when thinking about hiring a solar company.
- What is the estimated kWh production of my system monthly and annually where the system is installed
- What will be the estimated solar electricity production during the best and worst production months?
- Will the company or the solar manufacturer service or maintain the solar system, in case the system fails? Many companies have their own service departments so it’s important to ask. Your best bet is to go local
- Make sure you understand what responsibilities each party has. This includes the installers, manufactures and you as a consumer
- Who is responsible for connecting your solar PV system to the grid? WIll the company utilize subcontractors for the installation? How long will the permit process take?
- Who will be responsible for the meter change? Quality installation companies will usually take care of the whole process from permits, installation, net metering switch and service.
Contact Us for Your Residential and Commercial Solar Needs
If you are ready or want to learn more about solar contact Sunline Energy today! Call us at (858) 252-2280 or fill out our contact form here and one of our representatives will reach out to you.